The OLCC has finally taken steps to ensure that product currently pralyzed in warehouses and labs can start moving again and reach customers, ultimately. We have word from one of our distributors that we will receive a delivery of edibles and extract oils within the week. We know this is not as fast as we would have liked this to be. But, we are so close...!
We are also starting to see what the pricing structure for all these new products will be. Judging from the price lists we are strating to see, CO2 cartridges will be in the $60 price range for a gram or oil, $80 and up for the more refined CO2 units. Edibles are staying at about the same price range as before. Flower prices, as mentioned in prior posts, have increased about 20-30%. Again, we will try our very best to keep our prices as low as possible, so your dollar goes as far as possible with us.
We would like you to know that all of us at The Farmacy have dilligently worked towards pusing for changes in rules that allowed the market to start moving again. From the OHA and OLCC, to vendors, and even our governor's office were contact by us in a quest to get you, our customers and patients, the products you voted for, and deserve to have available on our shelves.
This quest has taken a toll on all of us at The Farmacy. However, in light of these news, we are now poised to grow as large as our customers want us to grow, always at the same location. And there are some really exciting plans on the board for all of us. We will leave the details for later, but as a preview:
- Holiday season specials. We will keep our $8 strains going for this month, as a "thank you" gesture to our customers, for their unwavered support.
- We discounted our electronic portable vaporizer, and e-nail to prices that beat online published prices. We will also beat any published price on these same nail or portable vaporizer units.
- Free battery with the purchase of an oil cartridge. (when the cartridges become available later this week)
- Free atomizer with the purchase of any shatter or oil, and a battery special price of $2, should you need one. (when oil supplies become available later on, this month)
- Back by demand, free The Farmacy Bic lighters with every purcahse of dry flowers, starting December 17th, 2016.
- We will absorb 1.5% of the local Astoria city tax as soon as it is implemented, Januar 1st, 2017. This will last all January. We are also looking at the feasibility of making this a permanent feature of ours
And of course, we will continue our popular Customer Rewards program, with rewards of $15 for your use in our store after 5 visits, when $20 or more are spent.
We will make sure to keep The Farmacy, the place "Where Astoria Shops!" during 2017, and the years to come. We look forward to seeing you at our store, soon.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank our own staff for the work done during our remodel. They are the ones that saved the store from the disaster caused by the license contractor we were forced to use. Our staff installed our ceiling, painted the entire store, put all mouldings and baseboards up, installed all items you see on the walls, and fixed the low craftmanship work done by the contracting company. They truly behaved like champoins and winners. We love our staff!
If you have not seen our newly remodeled store, yet, please come visit us. We feel proud of our accomplishments and we want to share them with you.
We look forward to seeing you at our store. Thanks for reading!
The Farmacy Team